Friday, February 06, 2009

HAPPY SWEET 16 JASON!

I've been losing my track in studies. Seriously, I've been dropping. What's wrong with me? I better focus! 

Anyway, competition today with St. Hildas and Chung Cheng High Main. Won St.Hildas, lost to Chung Cheng High Main 4:1 ):

I played last singles for the match against CCHMS. So glad I won! :D So happy with myself! Hehehe, at least my patience and efforts for that game was well paid off! So glad so glad! Anyway, thanks to those who cheered for me! Thanks for the encouragement! Hehehehe :D

Other matches on next wednesday and next thursday! JIAYOU GIRLS! Play your best okay, so you won't be upset over your game at the end! EVERYONE MUST SMILE! :D Love you girls! OH & the guys jiayou too okay! hehehe :D

I WANT TO WATCH DISNEY ON ICE, the price range is from $19.50-$59.50. The $19.50 is like so far behind, I don't know what I'ld see from the back. I want the $49.50 one! Ver greedy I know! I think I should save up to buy that ticket on my own. The theme's "Princess Wishes" hehehe, I wanna go! Can someone sponsor me? LOL!